• Allows first time traders to familiarise themselves with the financial markets and gain the confidence to trade
• Helps new traders to learn how to trade, by watching the actions of other, sometimes more experienced traders.
• Enables more experienced traders to take part in the market, even when they are too busy, and not able to invest the time and research they should normally devote to trading
• You can copy trade on various instruments including foreign exchange, stocks, commodities and more.
• Creates a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange ideas, strategies and endeavour to improve their trades together.
• Copy more than one Trademaster to diversify portfolio and decrease the risk
• Stay away from newbies who have less than 12-month trading records
• Copy lower risk traders according to the risk score given by Eagles Markets
• Diversify into more assets. Apart from stocks and forex, Bitcoin and Ethereum become upcoming markets, offering potentials for big gains
• Don't be afraid to stop if things just don't feel right.
• Risk control settings
Maximum trade volume as well as the peak number of simultaneously copied orders can be preset. Consequently, copytrading will stop if your predefined trading volume is exceeded.
• Maximum drawdown
Copytrading will stop if the drawdown exceed preset values
• Push notifications for all Copytraded orders opening and closing
• Trademasters commission is separated from your trading balance
In a misfortunate case of the Trademaster's severe loss, their commission will serve as compensation and to a certain extent will cover the losses of the followers